Don’t Feel the Burn: Increase Productivity and Avoid Burnout
Burn out is one of the leading causes of young professionals leaving the social sector. Don't let stress keep you from making the difference you long to make! We are honored to have 2 productivity and stress experts that will help you structure your work and life to become more effective without burning out.
FREE for members
$10 for nonmembers
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
- Margo Brown of Wave Productivity specializes in increasing the focus, organization and productivity of entrepreneurs, small business owners, telecommuters, and those working in home offices. Taking a caring and non-judgmental approach, she creates organized systems that fit the unique needs of her clients.
- Sara Regester is an RN and Stress Mastery Expert who works with the new generation of individuals who value success but want to find a sustainable way to thrive without wiping themselves out from their stress. Her expertise is in uncovering the underlying lifestyle patterns that open the door to health problems and distress related to stressful living
- 5:30 – 6:00 - Registration and Networking
- 6:00 – 6:50 - Presentation/ Workshop
- 6:50 – 7:00 - Q&A
- 7:00 – 7:15 - Closing Remarks / Announcements
Free parking is available adjacent to the Fresh Start Women's Foundation building. After parking, please enter building through main gates.
1130 E McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Google map and directions