Contribute to the YNPN Phoenix Blog
YNPN Phoenix is dedicated to cultivating a collaborative nonprofit sector, while contributing to the professional development of our members. We are in the process of further developing the YNPN Phoenix blog to do just this.
Our goal is to make the blog a resource for our members, where they can gain insights on key general and local topics and learn best practices from their peers. And where they can get to know each other, too. But we can’t do it without you.
If you’re experienced in key nonprofit functions such as fundraising, programs, marketing & communications, operations and/or human resources, or volunteer coordination, we want to hear from you. Share your expertise by contributing to the YNPN Phoenix blog.
Blogs can follow a variety of formats, including:
- How-to guides
- Lists (e.g. top 10…, 5 tips…, 3 reasons…)
- Short stories
- Commentary on recent news or research
Things to keep in mind:
- Length: The right length for your post depends on the substance, style and purpose. If you can say it in 100 words, do so.
- Audience: Our members are young nonprofit professionals across the greater Phoenix metro area who work with a wide array of causes and represent a variety of functions.
- Topics: Content related to key areas such as Fundraising, Programs, Marketing & Communications, Operations and/or Human Resources, Volunteer Coordination.
Email your blog post idea, along with a general framework (e.g. how-to guide, top 5 list, 3 reasons, Q&A, etc.), to email@example.com. Before being published, your post will be reviewed by our board and you will receive an email notifying you of the decision.
We look forward to hearing from you!