LINK is a social cause pitch competition.
Six valley leaders will share three-minute stories about how the causes and organizations they believe in are creating a thriving, resilient, and inclusive Arizona nonprofit sector.
The best part? At the end of the night, attendees vote to award $500 to the most captivating and inspirational message of social change.
Celebrate five years of LINK and join YNPN Phoenix for an uplifting night of community as we learn, inspire, network, and know together.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- Phoenix Center for the Arts, 1202 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Networking, appetizers and drinks in courtyard before presentations
- Price $15 (includes 1 drink ticket & appetizers)
- Groups of five (5) or more receive a 20% discount per attendee when purchased together
Register at bit.ly/2019link
Meet the 2019 Presenters
2018 Winner - Rodrigo Dorador, Scholarship AZ
2017 Winner - Kelsey Pinckney, Read Better Be Better
2016 Winner - Katie Thorson, New Pathways for Youth
2015 Winner - Kari Scherling, Year Up
Thank you to our sponsors!